- Coordinating with 3rd party to declare tax, monitor tax returns and use its reasonable efforts to ensure the compliance with applicable tax obligations.
- Providing information in preparation of annual financial statement and for filling of tax return; answering to tax audit from any tax authorities.
- Coordinating with auditors and local tax authority.
- Managing shareholder’s accounts.
- Conducting monthly or/and quarterly gap analysis both between targeted and budgeted revenues and between targeted and budgeted costs.
Invoice & Payment Management
- Billing administration.
- Account payables administration.
- Conducting monetary transactions as directed by and on behalf of the client, in accordance with the obligations and rights of the client’s agreements.
- Managing company agreements and assets documents; commercial correspondence of client in relation to asset.
- Monitoring to make sure the asset is adequately insured at all time in:
- Coordination with the client’s insurance advisor;
- Other performance of the payments of insurance premiums in a timely manner;
- Initiation of renewal of insurance policies if needed;
- Notification of the client insurance coverage and validity status.
- Notifying any arising claims under the insurance agreements to the relevant insurance company in coordination with the client’s insurance advisor.
- Shareholders’ meetings management.
- Opening, registering and updating Company’s Charter
- Preparing Resolution/Decision
- Preparing other internal documents in light of the Company policy per Company’s request
- Amending and updating ERC/IRC
- Managing licenses, equipment warranty certification, legal permissions complied to ISO 9001 standard. – Coordinating with local government departments in accordance with laws.